This course is designed to equip you with the knowledge to eliminate preventable crush injuries and incidents in the workplace as a Vehicle Banksman (or Reversing Assistant).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Candidates whose workplaces require the presence of a Vehicle Banksman. This course is suitable for operations running vans up to 3.5 tonnes and HGV C1, C and C&E.
By the end of this course, you will have covered the following:
- Assessing and identifying the need for a Vehicle Banksman
- Analysing your workplace
- Identifying potential hazards
- Safe system of work
- Reversing safely
- Banksman signals
- Driver’s field of vision and blind spots
- Correct communication to use
- Public highway Banksman awareness
Novice: 5.5 hours
Refresher: 4 hours
Refresher courses are recommended every 3 years.
[Certificate goes here.]
Curriculum is empty