FIRST AID (3 DAY COURSE)
This ITC accredited course is designed to give you the knowledge and confidence to be able to assess a situation and administer first aid in the workplace.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Nominated workplace first aiders, as well as anyone wanting comprehensive coverage of first aid practices. For qualified first aiders looking to renew their certification, our 1-day refresher course can be found [here].
By the end of the course, you will have covered the following:
- The role of the first aider
- Assessing the situation
- Providing appropriate first aid for minor injuries (such as small cuts, grazes and bruises and small splinters)
- Recognising the presence of major illnesses (including epilepsy, asthma, diabetes, strokes and heart attacks) and taking appropriate action
- Administering first aid to a casualty who is:
– Not breathing
- Administering first aid to a casualty suffering from:
– Bone injuries
– Suspected spinal injuries
– Burns and scalds
– Eye injuries
– Anaphylactic shock
- Administering cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
After completing a written assessment all successful candidates will receive an ITC certificate in First Aid, which is valid for 3 years.
ITC First Aid at Work.
[Booking information/contact details go here.]
Curriculum is empty